Monday, December 11, 2006

The road less travelled


Refers to two particular things I have come across.
the first one is the book by M.Scott Peck which i read a few years ago and which gave me a new insight in how to understand  the emotional changes one goes through at certain stages of adulthood
The second is the road that i have physically taken during my travels in order to meet people , to discover other cultures and to understand different ways of life .
I myself come from a relatively small country and have always looked to the outside world as a magnificent mosaic of differences which by being discovered will bring out the best in me .
I hope i'll be able to do this for a long time to come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and so what it is that you found in you that was so beautiful you could not see it from where you were...sweety sugar ..